Fulvic acid is an organic and active chemical compound that forms when organic material breaks down due to humification (composting). It is the result and smallest particle of the decomposition of ancient organic matter. Due to its incredibly fine molecular structure fulvic acid can cross the blood brain barrier and move easily into the cells, carrying up to sixty times its molecular weight in nutrition. It also bonds to waste, removing heavy metals and other toxins from the body. It is essential in the metabolic processes of the cells.
Considered the ultimate nutrient booster, fulvic acid helps the body to absorb and use other nutrients better. It helps for slowing down ageing, improving digestive health and protecting brain function.
Fulvic acid also does the following:
- Increases energy levels
- Acts as a broad-spectrum antiviral
- Chelates heavy metals and body toxins, removing them from the body
- Extends the time nutrients remain active
- Helps to rebuild the immune system.
- Increases the bioavailability of nutrients and minerals.
- Restores, rejuvenate and repairs the skin and body from the inside.
- Helps to neutralize radiation and reduce or eliminate its effects on the body.
- Protects cognitive health