Liposomal B-Complex is made of the metabolites of vitamin‐producing microorganisms (probiotics). It, therefore, provides a natural alternative to chemically synthesised vitamin B supplements while not containing any animal products. All the B-vitamins in Liposomal B-Complex are in metabolically active form. The product also, naturally, contains 8 essential amino acids as well as vitamin K and other nutrients. These elements work together to provide a more comprehensive nutritional benefit.
Why is vitamin B important?
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) helps the body’s cells change carbohydrates into energy.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) works with the other B Vitamins and is important for body growth.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) helps the body to convert food into glucose and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is involved in the production of the neuro-transmitters serotonin and norepinephrine.
- Vitamin B9 (Folate) is needed by the body to make DNA and other genetic material.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) is crucial for the normal function of the brain and nervous system.
A great plus: it has organic pomegranate juice as a base giving it a pleasant taste you will love!